Are you interested in HUMAN RESOURCES?
Do you speak fluent English and German?
Do you already have prior experience in HR, customer service or administration?
Yes? Then this could be a perfect job for you, keep reading!
As an HR SPECIALIST you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and updating human resources documents and records.
- Processing HR transactions related to onboarding, offboarding, personal admin, bonuses etc.
- Preparing and maintaining employment records related to hiring, personal details changes, termination, leaves, transfers, compensations, promotions, etc
- Solve the employees´ queries.
- Participation in administrative staff meetings.
- Responsible for analysis, tasks, and documentation.
- Raising issues with the management, suggesting solutions.
- Participation in independent projects.
- Fluent English and German
- Experience in HR, customer service or administration is a big advantage
- Good command and understanding of MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving capability
Odpovědět na inzerát
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Hlavní město Praha
Obor: Gastronomie a pohostinství,
Plat: Od 35000 CZK do 38000 CZK
Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek
Benefity: - !!! Whole interview process and full onboarding is virtual as well as work during quarantine is from home office !!!
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- Continued learning and development
- Teambuilding activities
- Dog f
Místo pracoviště: Praha