Quality Engineer / Regulatory Affairs Coordinator - up to 40 000 CZK
- Manage all company EHS regulations and requirements (inc. metrics, risk assessments, aspect and impact reviews, communication and training & annual plant reviews)
- Development and implementation of Company's Quality & EHS policies in compliance with corporate requirements
- Manage and support all Regulatory Affairs activities
- Maintain the following management systems; ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007
- Ensure compliance with all relevant Regulatory Affairs obligations and registrations for the location e.g. CE Marking,
- Be involved in all project planning, implementation and follow-up on all the company related Regulatory Affairs activities
- Ensuring customers expectations, respond to customer concerns
- Preparation of monthly Regulatory Affairs activities, updates and progress reports.
- Conduct required internal and supplier quality and EHS audits.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate technical & non-technical information
- Team work and communication at all levels of the organization
- Initiative – able to work in a self-directed manner to see issues through to completion.
- Highly motivated and has the ability to multi-task
- Minimum 5 years experience in related field
- To be highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Ideally, candidate should have experience of working in the packaging industry
- Opportunity to work for a perspective and stable company
- Challenging role within an international and expanding group
- Opportunity to decide independently
- Competitive salary package.
- Highly responsible role
Odpovědět na inzerát
Informace o pozici
České Budějovice (Jihočeský kraj)
Obor: Výroba, průmysl a energetika,
Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek