Why should you apply? Becauuuuse you will…
• have a decent salary to start with on a junior position (23,400 CZK).
• work for a fast growing company with multicultural environment.
• have a chance to use English on a daily basis.
• enjoy a great range of benefits including an in-house massage, gym or sauna (see below).
This position is with one of our top clients in Brno and it is perfect for…
• graduates (high school or university) who are looking for their first full-time job.
• professionals who like back office work.
• candidates who do not mind irregular shifts (the company has 24/7 operations).
• dog lovers (the offices are dog-friendly).
• candidates who like dynamic environment (the company is still growing).
• candidates who have very good English (B2-C1) but are shy to speak it or in general prefer email communication to phone or face to face.
• candidates who want to wear what feels comfortable and style their hair and decorate their skin the way they like (the environment is very relaxed and informal).
What can you expect?
• 23,400 CZK + quarterly bonuses
• Free refreshments (tea, coffee, fruit)
• Meal vouchers
• Annual flight discount
• Cafeteria plan (use annual points from the employer to choose from a variety of benefits)
• Language classes (English & Czech)
• 24/7 in-house gym, sauna and massage room
• Yoga classes
• Exciting team buildings and parties
• VIP Medical Care option
• Growth opportunities
• Big, modern and bright offices with a chill out zone with bean bags and PlayStation
• Dog friendly environment (every day is "Bring your pet to work" day there :))
• Three weeks of initial accommodation for candidates from abroad
Location: The amazing city of Brno, Czech Republic (https://vimeo.com/121721442)
Working hours: 7.5 hour shifts, 7.00 – 15:00, 15:00 – 23.00, 23.00 – 7.00
Starting date: Immediately/negotiable
Recruitment process: Skype/In-house interviews
If you are all into this, do not wait for anything - apply and send us your CV. In case you would like to know some more, don´t hesitate to add me on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/janalauer) or send me an email (jana.lauermannovaATreedglobal.com).
You can also check further REED openings on our company website - www.reedglobal.cz or follow us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic
By replying to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll.
Odpovědět na inzerát
Informace o pozici
Brno (Jihomoravský kraj)
Obor: Administrativa, Cestovní ruch a ubytování,
Požadované vzdělání: S maturitou
Požadované jazyky: Angličtina - úroveň B2 a výš
Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek
Místo pracoviště: Brno