Our client is an American company that is also one of the biggest travel agencies in the world. Therefore, by joining them you not only get an amazing growth opportunity but also nice relocation options worldwide!
This company employs over 10 000 professionals in their modern and luxurious Shared Service Centers worldwide. They are very proud not only of their pleasant working environment but also of the multiculturality and popularity among the „multilanguage people“.
If you have an EXCELLENT knowledge of the Danish / Finnish language AND an advanced knowledge of English (both required) and you would like to find a job where you can use your communication and language skills, read further.
The job opportunity is suitable for junior as well as senior candidates who already have experience from a multilingual environment. The job requires seriously good knowledge of Danish / Finnish, professional behavior and good organizational skills. For every newcomer, there is a professional training at the beginning so you don't need to worry about that!
I would like to emphasize that this is not a „standard“ customer service; the service is focused on the B2B support.
What will be your job:
- Resolve inquiries and issues raised by the hotels and other business partners
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and service level
- Proactively foresee issues and resolve them in a timely and professional manner
- Have a lot of fun on the phone and via e-mail with our business partners!
I will be more than happy to give you more information in a personal meeting or a Skype call. If you are friendly, open-minded, ready to learn and to progress in your career, feel free to send me your CV in English and together we will make it happen!
What we offer:
- Amazing growth opportunities or relocation – or both in 1!
- A great benefit package, including contribution for traveling
- A competetive salary
- Workplace refreshment (the coconut water is amazing there!)
- No knowledge of the Czech language needed
Let us have a talk now and see where it gets you in your career with our customer!
Odpovědět na inzerát
Informace o pozici
Hlavní město Praha
Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek