Position: Skilled engineer with a passion for managing machinery and optimizing performance
Years of experience: you can be a graduate but we are looking for senior candidates as well.
Languages: English and German C1
Fleet Engineers provide proactive equipment support and expertise, ensuring timely communication with our customers. They support customers with technical support, maintenance planning, and remote troubleshooting and provide proactive equipment support and advice.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field, Electrical engineering degree is a great advantage
- English and German language required
- Ability to provide operation and maintenance recommendations to optimize performance and meet reliability targets.
- Willingness to travel to equipment sites and work from customer offices when required (expected traveling is about 20% of your time).
Big plus is a proven experience in technical support or maintenance management.
Odpovědět na inzerát
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Hlavní město Praha
Obor: Strojírenství, Technické profese,
Plat: Od 60000 CZK do 90000 CZK
Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek
Benefity: - 5 weeks of holiday
- Home office upon agreement
- Work-life balance employee support
- A variety of training courses, incl. languages
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria points
- Multisport card
- Commuting allowance
- Contribution towards your life and pe
Místo pracoviště: Praha