Are you an excited Product Architect and do you have an experience with C++ development? We are curently hiring for an international company engaging in the area of automation, embedded development, technology consulting, cybersecurity, infrastracture and many more.
- Collaborate closely with system architects to transform system components into design specifications, typically at the high-level design (HLD) for specific features or capabilities.
- Actively engage in system architecture design reviews, contributing valuable feedback and suggestions for enhancement.
- Take responsibility for delivering architectural guidance for small, single-team capabilities, ensuring strict adherence to best practices and the application of high-quality design principles.
- Execute proof of concepts to validate and present architectural guidance to the team, facilitating a clear grasp of proposed solutions.
- Formalize and create comprehensive architectural visions, utilizing UML language and diagrams to produce well-structured documentation for reference and future improvements.
- Being a proxy between software development teams (in Prague) and product managers and software architects (in America)
- Reading and reviewing a C++ code and coming up with ways how to improve it
- Proficiency in C++ development
- Excellent communication skills, ability to collaborate effectively across teams
- Solid understanding of UML language and experience in creating architectural diagrams.
- Adeptness in executing proof of concepts to validate architectural choices and effectively steering the team.
- Capability to provide architectural guidance to team(s) while effectively conveying intricate concepts.
Odpovědět na inzerát
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Hlavní město Praha
Obor: Informační technologie,
Plat: Od 140000 CZK do 190000 CZK
Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek
Benefity: - 5 weeks of vacation + 5 sick days
- Catering allowance
- Annual Bonus
- Home office option
- Fully paid life insurance
- Pension insurance contribution - 3% of gross salary
- Multisport card
Místo pracoviště: Praha