Are you a seasoned Accounting Manager with good knowledge of IFRS?
Join our client's new team and be a part of a start-up company in healthcare. You will help centralize accounting processes from other European countries, implementing a new structure and guidelines.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Lead and manage financial accounting operations, ensuring compliance with relevant accounting policies.
- Perform precise and timely monthly accounts closings, aligned with FP&A reporting requirements.
- Take charge of consolidated financial statements for the group, guiding local accounting teams.
- Implement and uphold strong internal controls for compliance with financial regulations and standards.
- Coordinate with external auditors, ensuring timely completion of financial audits and compliance with regulations.
- Oversee tax compliance, developing strategies to address tax risks.
- 10+ years of accounting experience
- Good understanding of consolidation adjustment, IFRS, and transitioning from local GAAP
- Advanced level of English – C1
- Proven leadership experience
- ACCA/ CIMA certification is preferred
Odpovědět na inzerát
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Hlavní město Praha
Obor: Ekonomika a finance,
Plat: Od 100000 CZK do 150000 CZK
Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek
Benefity: - Yearly bonus up to 20% of gross salary
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal Vouchers
- Multisport card
Místo pracoviště: Praha