Is one of your talents providing expertise when it comes to commercial proposals in a technical field?
Is one of your key skills customer management?
I am currently looking for an experienced Technical Project Coordinator to provide technical and commercial proposals based on the request from important clients in the area of Engineering.
What would you be responsible for?
- Creating proposals by reviewing customer specifications
- Developing corresponding technical comments/exceptions and developing Application Check-sheets
- Participation in internal meetings, performing site surveys, and support Customer meetings
Increasing product and process knowledge of the client
Selection of optimal equipment configuration to competitively satisfy the customer’s needs
- Ensuring commercial and technical risks are effectively managed during proposal preparation
Conducting “hand-over” meetings to the Project execution team, etc.
We are looking for you when you have:
Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Min. 5 years of turbomachinery experience or the equivalent of years of directly related experience
Knowledge of the Industry
Fluency in English (German is an advantage)
Odpovědět na inzerát
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Hlavní město Praha
Obor: Strojírenství, Technické profese,
Plat: Od 80000 CZK do 105000 CZK
Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek
Benefity: - 5 weeks of holiday
- Home office upon agreement
- Work-life balance employee support
- A variety of training courses, incl. languages
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria points
- Multisport card
- Commuting allowance
- Contribution towards your life and pe
Místo pracoviště: Praha