We are delighted to be working with an ambiguous and dynamic international company based in Prague, which is currently looking to appoint an Accountant role on a full-time permanent basis.
The client is looking for someone able to deal with the Accounting workload as well as having strong communication skills to be able to deal with all related departments and customers.
The candidate would need to have previous AP/ AR relevant experience and be fluent in English (both oral and written, level C1). Moreover, the right person for this role must be reliable, focused on detail, and able to prioritize and work in a busy environment.
You would be in charge of the following:
- Data processing and ensuring that all documentation accurately reflects invoices for the suppliers you would be responsible for;
- Actively resolving queries and completing statement reconciliations;
- Working on month-end activities
- Maintaining existing relationships with clients and suppliers;
- To carry out any other ad hoc tasks that you are asked to do, in a friendly, cooperative, and professional manner.
- Very good command of English (written and spoken, C1);
- High school diploma from a related field;
- Proven experience in AP/AR or similar (1+ year) is a plus;
- Good knowledge of MS Excel; experience with ERP (such as SAP, Oracle, etc.) is a plus;
- Attention to detail and great organizational skills.
Odpovědět na inzerát
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Hlavní město Praha
Obor: Ekonomika a finance,
Plat: Od 50000 CZK do 54000 CZK
Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek
Benefity: - Flexible working hours;
- 25 days of vacation;
- Sick days;
- Contribution to pension and life insurance;
- Education and training support;
- And much more.
Místo pracoviště: Praha