Are you passionate about FINANCE?
Are you considering a career change and do you speak English on level B2 or higher?
Then PLEASE SEND us your CV because we are looking for you!
We are delighted to be cooperating with an ambiguous international company based in Prague, which is currently looking to appoint an Accountant role on a full-time permanent basis.
The right candidate FOR THIS POSITION can deal with the Accounting workload as well as having strong communication skills and a diligent personality to be able to deal with all related departments and customers.
The candidate would need to have at least SOME previous AP/ AR relevant experience and be fluent in English (both oral and written, level C1).
Moreover, the right person for this role must be reliable, focused on detail, and able to prioritize and work in a busy environment.
You will be in charge of the following:
- Data processing and ensuring that all documentation accurately reflects invoices for the suppliers you would be responsible for
- Actively resolving queries and completing statement reconciliations
- Working on a month end activities
- Maintaining existing relationships with clients and suppliers
- To carry out any other ad hoc tasks that you are asked to do, in a friendly, cooperative and professional manner.
- Very good command of English (written and spoken, B2/ C1)
- At least a High school diploma from a related field
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Attention to detail and great organizational skills.
WOULD BE AN ADVANTAGE IF you have
* Proven experience in AP/AR or similar
* Experience with ERP (such as SAP, Oracle, etc.)
Odpovědět na inzerát
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Hlavní město Praha
Obor: Ekonomika a finance,
Plat: Od 46000 CZK do 50000 CZK
Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek
Benefity: - Flexible working hours
- Home office days
- 25 days of vacation
- Sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- Education and training support.
Místo pracoviště: Praha