Are you just about to start your international career? Can you speak English and Czech or Slovak?
Our rapidly growing client based in Greece is looking to recruit new colleagues to join their teams in Customer Service or IT helpdesk. Their Recruitment process is very quick and they will even help you with the relocation, whenever you are from (this includes fully paid flight tickets, accommodation for the first two weeks and assistance in finding your new home and much more).
Customer Service: You would use your communication skills and be the main point of contact for customers from all around the world. You would manage their queries and issues (both via e-mail and phone).
IT Helpdesk: Among your main responsibilities will be to trouble-shoot various customer issues and to escalate them to relevant departments. You would use both your communication and organizational skills. Previous experience is welcomed but it is not essential.
If you are an energetic person with “I can do it” attitude, we are looking for you.
Would you like to hear more about your chance to move your career forward in this beautiful country? Apply now!
- Willingness to relocate to Greece (Athens or Thessaloniki)
- Good command of English and Czech or Slovak(both written and oral, at least B2+ level)
- Customer-oriented approach
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a positive attitude
This position is suitable for EU citizens, or foreigners with a valid work permit in Greece, due to the requirement of immediate working availability.
Odpovědět na inzerát
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Hlavní město Praha
Obor: Kvalita a kontrola jakosti,
Plat: Od 1100 EUR do 1300 EUR
Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek
Benefity: - Relocation package (accommodation for first two weeks + flight tickets)
- Assistance finding accommodation paid by the employer
- Free Greek lessons
- Full public health insurance and private packages for checkups & dental care
- In house doctor &
Místo pracoviště: Praha