For our client, Swiss It company, we loking for candidate on position Wintel Specialist/Windows Engineer.
Do you want to work for people comany which motto is „our capital are our employees"?
· Degree in computer science or equivalent work experience in large scale enterprises.
· Microsoft certification on level MCSA related to Windows Server management (2003, 2008, 2012)
· ITIL v3 practitioner
EXPERIENCE and SKILLS
· At least 4 years of enterprise scale Microsoft Windows Server (2003, 2008, 2012), with Windows systems management, deployment, troubleshooting, change management and root cause analysis from large organization
· Experience in Wintel area
· understanding and experience of deployment and administration of MS SQL 2008, 2012
· understanding of aspects of ICT infrastructure technologies; overview in ares: networking, security, storage and virtualization technologies (VMWARE ESX/Windows Hyper-V).
· Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and associated infrastructure services (DHCP, DNS, Group Policies).
· Knowledge of ITIL principles OR experienced in ITIL v3 processes
· Experience from global projects and enterprise environment are beneficial
· Fluency (written and spoken) in English, other languages an asset
Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skillsGood knowledge level with VBScript and / or PowerShell
· General technical background, overview in other technologies – e.g.: storage/backup, Linux/Unix, Networking...
· Strong customer facing and relationship management skills
· Knowledgeable of ITIL processes and procedures related to service operations
· Ability to work within a global virtual team
· Fair salaries (benchmark)
· Regular salary review
· 25 days of holiday instead of the 20 days by law
· Additional holidays related to years working for company, 1 additional day per 2 years
· Meal vouchers (100,-CZK, 55% paid by company)
· Education and development (e.g. 70% is ITIL V3 Foundation certified in 2014, language courses)
· Corporate laptop and mobile phone
· Flextime - Flexible working times (if job and customer allows)
· Fitness (2x/week)
· Fishing for Friends program
· Dedicated and independent people management