For our longterm client, world‘s leading brewery, we are looking for suitable candidate for newly
created role of:
„PAYROLL EXPERT with FRENCH“
PURPOSE OF ROLE
• The Payroll Coordinator ensures and coordinates the Payroll activity in order to guarantee the production of the payroll and fulfilment of the legal obligations.
• The Payroll Coordinator is the point of contact with the provider who produces the payslips.
• The Payroll Coordinator provides the supplier with all the payroll information (conventional amount…) after internal validation.
• In addition to make all declarations to social organizations (URSSAF, complementary health insurance, pension fund), the Payroll Coordinator checks the amounts and initiates the requests for payment in line with the French law.
• The Payroll Coordinator is the point of contact for French company for topics related to payroll.
ACTIVITIES AND AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Ensure and coordinate the Payroll activity with the external payroll provider, ZCC/GCC and the local People Management.
• Provide advice on labor law, on changes in legislation and collective agreements with People Business Partners in order to optimize the management of human resources.
• Guardian of payroll accuracy and effectiveness, participation and profit-sharing, payroll taxes in full collaboration with the payroll provider, ZCC and GCC.
• Follow legislative and conventional changes.
• Define with the payroll provider the necessary IT settings.
• Align the social rules on bigger scope (Pension, Healthcare, Prevention).
• Collaborate with the Control Department to ensure the correct spill of the pay in the accounting.
• Participate to ad hoc surveys (Hay, Ilec) and internal Workshops.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
• University studies (BAC +2/3) in accounting or human resources
• Experience: Payroll, Accounting
• Cross-functional experience of 2/3 years in a headquarter function
• Social (Labor and/or Human Resources) experience
• Good knowledge in accounting
• Payroll Techniques
• Knowledge of HRIS
• French native (or fluent) - Advanced English
• Work and team spirit
• Assertiveness, result orientation and drive for improvement
OUR CLIENT OFFERS
• Stable background of well established, still growing international leading corporation
• Ambitious environment with strong culture and principals
• Full training on processes
• Responsibility, independency
• Career growth
• Excellent benefit package and motivating salary
• Immediate start possible
Odpovědět na inzerát
Informace o pozici
Hlavní město Praha
Obor: Ekonomika a finance,
Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek